- Being able to select multiple boards
- For the boards that don’t offer reciprocity, you may be able to search listings through DDF National Shared Pool (not always gauranteed)
- By using the DDF feed, agents can save on the RETS feed fee, as some boards charge considerable sums for using the board feed.
- Limited amount of listings accessible
- Listings only update once a day
- Due to the frequency of CREA's updates, there is a 24-36 hours delay before a listing appears on your website or any updates take place
- Less data available for each individual listing
- There is no map search available for DDF
- CREA can disable your feed(s) without notice (e.g. if you change offices)
- You will lose all sold listings from board feed
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.