1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the +New Page icon.
3 - Creating a New Page:
- A. Give your new page a name in the field provided. Please note that this name will be what will be used for that page's URL.
- B. (Optional) You can choose from the dropdown menus if you want this new page to be a sub-page of another existing page on your site. This can be skipped for now and/or changed later on.
- C. (Recommended) Add a custom Page Title. This is the label that appears in the tabs of browsers. It also helps with SEO and online searches.
- D. (Recommended) Add a Page Description. This is the text that appears along with the link to your site when your site appears in search engine results. It also helps with SEO.
- E. Click Save.
4 - Adding Content to the New Page:
- A. After saving, you will be immediately taken to the newly-created blank page, and you can start adding content to it. Click on the Add Listing Content button.
5 - On the Listing Content weblet:
- A. On the Display dropdown menu, select the option Listings and Predefined Searches.
- B. Create a custom title that will be displayed on the page along with your predefined search.
- C. (Optional) Choose a title element (header 1, header 2, etc. If you are unsure, you can leave it as it is.)
- D. Select the Searches tab.
- E. Locate which predefined search you would like displayed on the page and click on the Select>> link beside it. This will move it to the right side to confirm that it has been selected. Please note that you can only select one.
- F. Click on the Red X icon to remove your selection if it is incorrect.
- G. Fine tune any display and layout settings, if needed. (Default settings can be controlled in your listings Style Options)
- H. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.