This guide contains instructions on how to modify the settings of myRealPage's VOW Lead-Generating Strategy Feature. You can read more about this feature over on our blog.
The settings shown below allow you to control aspects of the VOW pop-up window, that involve how often it is displayed to a site visitor, for how long it is shown to them, and so on.
If you are looking to customize the color and/or look of your VOW pop-up, please click here for a guide on how to change colors on your MRP website.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - On Your Dashboard:
- A. After logging in, click on the Listings Tab on your MRP Private Office dashboard.
- B. Click on the green button labeled Manage Your Listings and IDX.
3 - On the Listings page:
- A. Look to the lefthand side of the page and scroll down until you find the Virtual Office Website section.
- B. Click on the VOW Preferences link.
4 - On the VOW Preferences page:
- A. Make sure you are on the VOW Preferences tab.
- B. Scroll down until you locate the VOW Lead Generation Strategy section.
5 - Modify your Pop-Up
Modify your VOW pop up window by selecting an option from the dropdown menus displayed. This section contains the following customizable options:
- A. Initially prompt visitors to sign up: Sets how much time will pass before the VOW sign up prompt will be first displayed to your site visitors while they're browsing listings. You can also set it to be displayed immediately, or not be displayed at all.
- B. Repeat prompt: This determines how many times a site visitor without a VOW account on your site will see the VOW sign up prompt. It also can be set to Never (prompt is never displayed), or indefinitely (the prompt is displayed every X amount of time and will not stop until the user signs up for VOW).
- C. Repeat prompt every: The amount of time that passes between each time the VOW sign up prompt is displayed to the site visitor.
- D. After last prompt: This determines whether you will allow the site visitor (who has dismissed all the VOW sign up pop ups) to continue browsing listings, or if you will force them to sign up for them to be able to view your listings.
- E. How many listings can be viewed before requiring sign up or login: You can choose to give your site visitors a "free taste" by allowing them to view X number of listings before they begin seeing the VOW pop up.
6 - Finishing Up
- A. Once you are satisfied with your settings, click on the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.