1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - On Your Dashboard
- A. After logging in, click on the Listings tab.
- B. Under the Listings tab, click on the Settings link/icon.
3 - Editing Your Settings
- A. On the Options and Settings for Listings page, click on the For Sold Listings tab.
- B. Select which details will be displayed with your Sold Listings.
- Display Sold Listings Until:
This setting controls if you would like to display your sold listings or not, and for how long it should be displayed. You can choose to display ALL sold listings, display NO sold listings at all, or display it from its sold date + up to three years since sold date. Please make sure you abide by your MLS®️ and Real Estate Boards policies regarding sold listings.
- Display "Sold in X days" label:
This setting controls if you would like the sold listings to display how many days it took to sell. You can choose to NEVER display this information, to ALWAYS display this information, or only display it if the listing has been sold within a specified time range (minimum of 1 day, and maximum of 30 days). This may be a useful feature if you would like to advertise how quickly your listings are sold.
- Solds in Map Search (IDX):
This setting controls how by default sold listings are shown in Map Search (IDX). You can set a mix of actives and solds, solds only, or actives only.
- Sold Range in Map Search (IDX):
This setting controls the default date range for sold listings to be included in Map Search (IDX). The default is three months, but you can include sold listings up to 24 months old.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
4 - How It Will Look
- A. When visitors on your website search for properties using the MLS® Search, they can click on the SOLD button to select if they would like to view only active listings, only sold listings, or both.
- B. The settings you have selected in Step 3 above will be reflected in the filters shown here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.