Please note that these instructions only apply to websites with domains that were purchased through myRealPage. If you have purchased your domain name with another provider, please refer to your domain name provider for instructions on how to change the renewal settings of your domain name.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - On Your Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Domains icon.
3 - On the Domains Page
- A. If your domain was purchased through myRealPage, a button labeled Auto-Renewal Options will be available. Click on this. This will open a pop-up window.
4 - On the Auto-renewal Settings Pop-Up
- A. Click on the radio button beside the text highlighted in red that says, "Do NOT renew this domain, let it expire on expiration date."
- B. Click on the Save button.
5 - Before your domain name expires
- At least a few days before your domain name is scheduled to expire, repeat steps 1 to 3 listed above.
- A. Back on the Domains page, click on the Renew Domain link.
6 - On the Domain Renewal Page
- A. Select a plan from the drop-down menu. Plans include automatic renewals for one year, all the way up to five years.
- B. Fill in your payment card details.
- C. Click on the Pay and Renew button.
Click here for a guide on how to let your MRP-bought domain name auto-renew
Click here for a guide on how to set your MRP-bought domain name to be allowed to expire
Click here for a guide on how to buy a domain name with myRealPage
Click here for a guide on how to add a domain to your website