NOTE: This feature is only available for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older themes. It is no longer available for new sign-ups and/or newer responsive themes.
This is meant to work on the mobile site, but this information will also transfer onto the main myRealPage website.
myRealPage websites are meant to display information for single agents, however this explains how to work multiple agents into a single contact information weblet
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Pages Section
A. Click on the Email and Contact Information link.
4 - Adding contact information:
- A. Enter a single email address (Best option is to have this email forward to all team members, or use an address for a shared inbox)
- B. Enter an agent's contact type
- C. Enter an agent's contact information
- D. Enter your second agent's Contact type
- E. Enter your second agent's Contact information
- F. Enter additional contact information
- G. Once finished click Save