This article contains instructions on how to link images to external websites. For instructions on how to link an image to your own internal pages on your myRealPage website, please click here.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the web page that you need to edit.
- B. Once you've found it, click on the Page Editor link below it.
4 - On the Page:
- A. Locate the section/weblet of the page that you want to edit and add the link to. Click on the green Edit This button.
5 - Inside the weblet:
- A. Once you are in the text editor, either type in the text that you would like to turn into a link and then highlight it, or highlight existing text that you want to become clickable.
- B. While the text is selected, look to the toolbar, and click on the Insert/Edit Link icon (the icon is a small picture of an unbroken chain).
6 - In the link dialog box:
- A. Select the General tab.
- B. In the line labeled Link URL, enter the full URL to where you would like to send your site visitors to.
- C. Choose from the drop down menu if you would like this link to be opened in a new tab or window when it is clicked, or if it should be opened in the same window.
- D. Once you're done, click on the Insert button.
7 - Back in the weblet editor:
- A. You can tell if your text is now clickable as it will now look different from the rest of the text.
- B. Once you're done, click on the Save Weblet button to save your work.
Click here to learn how to link text to another page or file