NOTE: This feature is only available for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older themes. It is no longer available for new sign-ups and/or newer responsive themes.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Contacts+Mail tab.
- B. Click on the Manage your contacts+Mail button.
3 - From the contact list:
- A. Click on the All Contacts tab.
- B. Look to the lefthand sidebar, and click on the Export Contacts link.
4 - In The Pop Up Confirmation:
- A. Choose your export format.
- B. Choose which clients to display
- C. Select the contacts you wish to export.
- To select all, click the first contact, press and hold SHIFT key, and select the last contact.
- To select individuals, on a mac press CMD and select, on a PC press Ctrl and select.
- D. Click on the Export Contact(s) button.