Google Search Console is also known by its older name, Google Webmasters.
Click here to learn how to set up Google Search Console
1 - Log in to Google Search Console, aka Google Webmasters
- A. Go to the Google Search Console website. Log in using your Google credentials.
2 - From Google Search Console Tools:
- A. Click on the upper left corner to open a drop-down menu. This allows you to select the website that you want to edit.
3 - Editing The Domain:
- After selecting the site you want to edit, look to the lefthand sidebar and click on the Sitemaps link.
- In the Add a new sitemap section, type in sitemap.xml in the space provided.
- Click on the Submit button.