1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From The Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Agents tab.
- B. Click on the +New Agent icon.
3 - Creating a New Agent Entry:
Fields with a * are mandatory, the rest of the fields are optional.
- A. Click the on the Basic tab.
- B. Enter the agent's first name.
- C. Enter the agent's last name.
- D. Enter the agent's email address.
- E. Enter the agent's phone number.
- F. Select the agent's office.
- G. Enter the agent's Real Estate Board ID.
- H. If you are unsure of the agent's ID, click Lookup ID to find it. See step 3a below on how to find the agent's ID.
- I. Upload an agent headshot. Click here for instructions on how to add/edit an agent photo.
- J. Tick this checkbox if you do not wish to display the agent's profile on your broker site yet. This is useful when you are still not done preparing the agent's profile.
- K. Add the URL to the agent's website, if any.
- L. Click on the other tabs to add optional information to display on the agent's profile, such as links to their social media accounts, a biography, etc.
- M. Once your entry is complete, click on the Save Agent button.
3a - Looking Up an agent's Real Estate Board ID:
After clicking on the Lookup ID link mentioned above, a pop-up window will open.
- A. Locate the name of the agent you are creating the entry for.
- B. Click on the Close button.