This example we will show you how to add the ZOPIM chat client to your myRealPage website. It is generally the same for most other chat clients as well.
1 - Log in to Zopim:
- A. Click the Widget tab
- B. Locate and copy the embed code (On a mac, copy is CMD+C, and on a PC it is CRTL+C on your keyboard)
2 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
3 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
4 - In The Left Sidebar:
- Look to the left sidebar of your screen, scroll down, and locate the Settings section.
- A. Click on Advanced Settings.
5 - On The Advanced Settings Page:
- A. Paste your code in the space provided that's labeled Custom content in the <head> section.
- B. Click Save.
Click Here to learn how to set up an IMRE chatbot instead