NOTE: This guide is only applicable for legacy myRealPage accounts and/or older, non-responsive themes.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Showcases icon.
3 - From the listings showcase page:
- A. Click on the +New Showcase button.
4 - In The Dropdown:
- A. Select Multi-Listing Slide Roll (No Flash) from the options.
- B. Click on the Continue button.
5 - Choose Your listings:
- A. Select on the appropriate group of listings, and click on the Select>> link near the top of the list. You can also add listings individually by clicking on the Select >> links beside each one. Selected listings will appear on the right side.
- B. Click on the Next button.
6 - Slide Show Settings:
- A. Enter a unique title for your showcase.
- B. Adjust your width and height, measured in pixels.
- C. Check the box to randomize the slideshow images.
- D. Check the box to hide all photo titles (which are usually comprised of the listing price and address).
- E. Choose how many images per listings you wish to display
- F. Select your slideshow transition effect.
- G. Select your transition time, or how long the transitions between photos take.
- H. Select your transition interval, or how long the image will remain on the screen before it transitions to a new one.
- I. Choose whether listing details should open in a new window or not when clicked.
- J. You can choose a custom sort method (Lowest to Highest prices, for example).
- K. Click on the Finish button.