1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Statistics tab.
- B. Click on the Google Analytics icon.
3 - From the Analytics section:
- A. Log in by clicking on the Access Google Analytics button.
4 - In the pop up login screen:
- A. Enter your Google Analytics email address.
- B. Enter your corresponding password.
- C. Click on the Sign In button.
5 - After logging in:
- A. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be brought back to the Google Analytics screen in Private Office. Click on the Manage Tracking Codes button.
6 - In the account linking pop up screen:
- A. Click on the +New Tracking Code button.
7 - From the Google Analytics page:
- A. After step 5, you will be taken to a Google Analytics page. Click on the +Sign Up button.
8 - From the Google Analytics New account page:
- A. Select the Website option.
- B. Assign an Account Name.
- C. Enter your website title.
- D. Enter the URL/domain of the website you want to track.
- E. Select your country and time zone.
- F. Click get tracking ID
9 - Google Terms of Service Agreement screen:
- A pop-up window containing the Google Analytics Terms of Service will appear. Scroll to the bottom of this pop-up, look for the I Accept button, and click on it.
10 - Viewing your new Analytics tracking ID and tracking code:
- A. You will then be taken to your Google Analytics dashboard. Your newly-created Tracking ID will be displayed near the top.
- B. The code that you will need to copy and paste into your own website later on so Google can start tracking it, can be found here.
Click here to learn how to add Google Analytics to your website