1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages section:
- A. Locate the page you want to add your listings to from the list of pages on your site. Hover your mouse pointer over it until a submenu pops up.
- B. Click on the Page Editor link in the pop-up.
4 - From The Page:
- A. On the page you're editing, locate the form that you want to modify. Click on the green Edit this button.
5 - In the form weblet:
- A. Enter the new email address. This is especially useful if you are getting too much mail or simply want to have a dedicated inbox to receive form submissions.
- B. Add a checkmark to this box if you still wish to receive a copy of form responses at your main email address.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.