Please note that these instructions are only applicable to old listing solutions used by older, non-responsive themes and/or plugins.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Listing Searches icon.
3 - In Predefined Searches:
- A. Click on the +New Search button.
4 - Defining your search parameters:
- A. Select whether you want the search to be for residential or commercial listings.
- B. In the drop-down in the upper right corner, select Google Map - [NAME OF AREA] from the options.
- C. Use the drop-down menus to add more search criteria.
- D. Use these tools in the right sidebar to mark the area that you would like the searches to include. You can click on the Watch Video icon for explanations on how to use these tools.
- E. You can also click and drag on the map to define an area for searching.
- F. Once you're done, click on the Next button.
5 - Finishing up your search details:
- A. Give your pre-defined search a custom title, as well as other SEO-friendly details. You can also include a short introduction text to your custom search.
- B. Choose whether this pre-defined search will be available for public search (Reciprocity) or if you will require your site visitors to sign up first at your website (VOW).
- C. Once you're done, click on the Save button.
6 - Back at the Predefined Searches page:
- A. After saving, your latest saved pre-defined search will be highlighted by having a slightly darker-coloured background.