⚠ IMPORTANT NOTE ⚠
Please be aware that as of December 20, 2018, Google has announced that they will be shutting down Google Plus and all its related APIs, including the Google+ Share and Sign-in features.
All Google+ functions are scheduled to be shut down by March 7, 2019, but progressive shutdown will begin as early as January 2019.
Because of this, we recommend turning this feature off in your myRealPage website.
For the latest information on this topic, you can follow Google's Developer Blog.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From All Pages:
- A. Locate the page where your blog weblet is, and click Page Editor. (In the example below, the blog weblet was placed in the Blog page)
4 - On the page where your Blog Weblet is:
- A. Locate the weblet and click the Edit This button.
5 - In the Blog Weblet:
- A. Click the Social tab.
- B. Select Yes in the dropdown menu to enable the button.
- C. Click Save Weblet.
Click here to learn how to enable the Facebook share button on your myRealPage blog
Click here to learn how to enable the re tweet button on your myRealPage blog