To avoid making unnecessary changes to Name Servers and to prevent domain issues, please consult with myRealPage Support regarding the status of the website and email servers (for legacy clients who have hosted email accounts) before proceeding with any name server changes.
Check if the domain is still active and pointed to MRP Name Servers.
1 - With your chosen who-is lookup online tool:
- A. Enter your site's domain name in the text box provided.
- B. Click on the Search button or icon.
2 - In the results:
- A. Please make sure that the domain has not expired or is not set to expire soon. If it is expired, please renew your domain name registration.
- B. Check if the name servers are pointing to NS1.MYREALPAGE.COM and NS2.MYREALPAGE.COM. If not, please visit your domain name host and edit the name servers. Here are instructions on how to do it on GoDaddy.
Check if the domain has been added in Private Office
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Website tab.
- B. Click on the Domains icon.
3 - On the domains page
- A. Check if the domain has been added here. If so, try accessing the site using the added domain, to also check if the domain is pointed to the correct site or page.
- If the domain does not appear here, please add the domain to your website.