1 - On the page/post you want to add listings to:
- A. On the text editor, make sure you are on the Visual tab.
- B. In the toolbar, click on the small mRP Logo/icon.
2 - In the pop up log in window, if prompted:
- A. Type in your Email Address.
- B. Type in your Password.
3 - In the next pop up:
- A. Select which listings you want to generate the code for. You can include individual listings, or entire batches (your listings, office listings, etc).
- B. Customize how your listings will be displayed by going through the options here.
- C. Once you're done, click on the Generate Shortcode button.
4 - In the pop up:
- A. Copy the code that is generated in the text box. (Click inside the box, and on your keyboard, press CTRL+A to select all, then CTRL+C to copy).
- B. After copying the code, click on the Close button.
- C. Then close the other pop-up window with the listings in it.
5 - Back in the WordPress text editor:
- A. Click on the Text tab in the editor.
- B. In the space provided, paste in the code that you copied from the previous step (CTRL+V to paste).
- C. Once you're done, click on the Publish button to publish your changes (or the Update button, if you are editing an existing page).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.