1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the List of Web Pages:
- A. Hover on the page you want to add the image to. In this example, we're using a page called "Test."
- B. Click Page Editor.
4 - On the Page Editor:
- A. You can choose to edit an existing section by clicking Edit This.
- B. Or you can add a new weblet by clicking the + symbol on the side of the Edit This button. The one on top adds a new section above the one you're on, and the one below adds a new section below the one you're on.
5 - Once inside the Text Editor weblet:
- A. Place the cursor where you want to put the image.
- B. Click the Add Image icon (the small icon that looks like a picture of a tree).
6 - In the Insert/Edit Image pop up window:
7 - From the Web-Drive:
8 - Once the image is inserted in the Text Editor area:
- A. Click the image itself.
- B. Choose its position to have the text wrap around it. The picture can be aligned to the left, right, or centered.
- C. Click the Add Image icon for more advanced image editing options, such as resizing, adding alt text, etc.
- D. Click Save Weblet.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.