If you're using a blockCMS website then head over to this tutorial to edit the Social Media Icons in a block.
This article is on how to add your social media links onto your website, to appear along with your standard contact information.
Please note that these links will be automatically displayed on prominent spaces on your selected website theme, such as your header or footer (visible anywhere you navigate to on your website), and your contact page.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click the Social Media icon.
3 - From the Social Media Links Page:
- A. Enter your social media links in the spaces provided.
- B. Click Save.
You social media icons will appear on the Contact page, as well as in the Contact Info Weblet.