1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From The Dashboard:
- A. Click on the Listings tab.
- B. Click on the Mobile + QR icon.
3 - On the Mobile Links and QR Codes Page:
From here, you can choose to get the codes for:
- your own listings
- your office listings
- reciprocity search
- VOW search
- predefined searches that you have previously set up
- individual listings
- your contact information
Simply go to the appropriate section that you wish to get the QR code for.
Please note that each generated QR code is only for one particular item. For example, if you wish to use your listings and your contact information, you will need to generate and use two separate QR codes.
- A. If you have multiple domains, choose which domain you would like to send your site visitors to by using the dropdown.
- B. As you select a domain, the mobile link will be updated. This shows you where exactly your site visitors will be sent to when they use the QR code.
- C. In the case of your contact information, you can edit the available fields if you wish. Otherwise, your default contact information will be used.
- D. Select which size you would like the QR code to be generated. Please note that all dimensions are in pixels.
4 - In the QR Pop Up:
- A. The image for your QR code will be displayed in the pop-up. You can either drag the QR code to your desktop or folder, or right click the image and save it to your computer or laptop's disk.
- B. Once you're done, click on the Close button to close the window.