1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Web Pages list:
- A. Locate the page you want to edit.
- B. Click on Page Editor.
4 - On the Page you want to add the weblet to:
- A. Click the + buttons on the left side of the larger Edit button to add a weblet above or below the current weblet. OR
- B. Click the +Add content here button to add a weblet in that position.
5 - In the Adding Content weblet pop up window:
- This dialogue box gives you a quick way to add the following weblets:
- A. The standard text editor
- B. The video embed weblet
- C. The HTML Code weblet
- D. Or you can choose to view all other available weblets.
6 - When Choosing the Show All Available Weblets option:
- A. This column sorts weblets by grouping.
- B. A search box that allows you to search for a specific weblet.
- C. Once you have found the weblet you need, just click on its box to select it. (In this example, we're using the Text Editor weblet.)
7 - Editing the weblet:
- A. Make any edits/updates to the weblet
- B. Replace the current weblet with something else by clicking on Pick Another Weblet. Clicking this takes you back to the weblet selection box.
- C. After editing any weblet, make sure to save your work! For the Text Editor weblet, click on the Save Weblet button.
Click here to see how to edit a weblet
Click here to see how to delete a weblet