1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From the Edit Website Page
- A. Click on the Change History tab/icon.
4 - From The History of Website Changes Page:
- A. You can change the year via a dropdown menu, in case the version you are looking for is very old.
- B. Dates where a revertable version is available are highlighted with a red border. Click on a date to see what changes were made that day.
5 - Once a Date Is selected:
- A. Click on View History Website to see what the website looked like at that time.
- B. Click on View History Entries to see the a list of the changes that were made at that time.
6 - When Clicking on "View History Entries":
- A. Click on View Changes to see a snapshot of the change to that item.
- B. Click on Recover to Staging to apply the old version to the Staging version of your website, so that you can review it and edit it further before applying the changes to the Live version of your website. OR...
- C. Click on Recover to Live to apply to the old version to the Live (publicly-viewable) version of you site immediately.
7 - From The Pop Up:
- A. After deciding if you would like to apply the old version of your site to either the Live or Staging version of your site, a pop-up will appear. Click the Yes, Publish Now" to publish to the Live version, or Yes, Recover to Staging to apply it to the staging version of your site.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.