When making a major change, such as the theme or template you are using on your myRealPage website, we strongly recommend making these changes on the Staging Version of your website first.
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - In the Web Pages section:
- A. Look to the lefthand sidebar, and scroll down to the Settings section.
- B. Click on the Website Theme link.
4 - From the Website Theme page:
- A. Select whether you will be working on the Live or Staging version of your site, and click on the Select from Theme Browser link. This will open a new window that will allow you to scroll through thumbnails of available website templates you can pick from.
5 - In the Theme Browser Pop-Up Window:
- A. Clicking on the theme's thumbnail or on the View button will open a preview of how your site will look using this theme.
- B. Clicking on the Select button will immediately apply the theme to either your Live or Staging site, depending on which one you are working in. If you opted to apply the theme immediately, please skip to step 7 of this guide.
6 - In the next window:
- A. This shows three Preview Pages you can click on. Clicking on them will open a larger preview in the area below it.
- B. This is the larger preview discussed in A.
- C. If you would like to pick another theme, click on the Back to Themes button. This will bring you back to Step 5.
- D. If you are satisfied with the change, click on the Select Theme button to apply the theme to either your Live or Staging site, depending on which one you are working in.
7 - Back at the Website Theme page:
- A. Once you're done with changing themes, click on the Save button.