The favicon must be a square file no smaller then 16px wide by 16px high. The ideal file extension is .ico but normal image file formats such as .png and .jpg also work for modern browsers
1 - Log in to Private Office:
- A. Enter the URL private-office.myrealpage.com
- B. Enter your username (the email address you used when signing up).
- C. Enter your password (which you chose during the sign-up process).
- D. Click Login.
2 - From the Dashboard:
- A. Click the Website tab.
- B. Click All Web Pages.
3 - From The Pages Section:
- A. Look to the lefthand side of the screen, scroll down to the Settings section, and click Advanced Settings.
4 - In Advanced Settings:
- A. Click Select to open your Web-Drive and browse for your file.
5 - From Web-Drive:
- A. Navigate to the folder with your image.If your image hasn't been uploaded yet, click here for instructions on how to upload files to your Web-Drive.
- B. Click on the image you want to insert.
- C. Once the image has been highlighted, click OK.
6 - Back at the Advanced Settings page:
- A. Click Save.
Click here to learn how to upload files to your Web Drive